Make Your Health A Priority – Women’s Day. We want women to take care of their health on the occasion of Women’s Day. And we want all men to see that they contribute towards Women’s Good Health.
Here is a list of few simple self-care activities to keep women healthy:
1. Eat Healthy Food: Make sure that you consume nutritious food and have a balanced diet. Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables and fruits.
2. Be Active both mentally and physically: Go for a walk. This will keep you physically fit and mentally at peace too.
3. Keep Stress under control: Practise Deep breathing, Yoga, Meditation, Massage etc. to keep your self-calm.
4. Take Vitamins and Supplements if Necessary: Consult a doctor and take vitamins and supplements after a certain age to maintain good health.
5. Avoid risky habits: Don’t indulge too much in the consumption of Alcohol or smoking. Sleeping very late in the night can also have a negative impact on your body.
6. Get screened: Undergo regular check-ups for calcium, VitaminD, breast cancer, bone density etc. Prevention is better than cure.
7. Spend Time with Your Friends and Close Ones: This will relieve you from emotional stress and will help you build up confidence.
8. Me Time: Spend at least 1 hour on YOURSELF only. You can pursue your hobbies, relax or spend time the way you want.
Women are an integral part of our society. Therefore, it’s very important that they maintain good health and spread positivity around them.