In this article, we are going to show you Easy Paper Crafts For Kids. This is a fun way to engage your children to learn while enjoying. Here we have given a brief introduction about origami and videos to show how to create different paper crafts.
Origami is the art of folding paper. Cut a sheet of paper into a square, flip and fold in half and then fold, finally, turn it to make required shapes.
Children enjoy creating origami models. They get a real sense of satisfaction as well as practice at following instructions and produce fun and decorative end product.
Twist and turn of paper is origami. The modern origami discourage the use of cuts, glue, or markings on the paper.
These visually created videos clearly show step by step actions which are useful for kids.
Educational benefits of Paper Crafts:
Parents and teachers understand the educational benefits of paper folding and hence use it as a tool to teach math, arts and social studies.
Paper Folding and math:
If you have a square piece of paper, how many ways can you fold it to make two sections of the same size? A square folds in half to make 2 rectangles. In addition to that, a square folds in half to make 2 triangles. Are the rectangles and triangles of the same size? This type of questions can help children understand the relationship between squares, rectangles, and triangles.
We have developed a set of videos that show how to bring top point down to the bottom then left and right directions. These videos show easy steps to create roses, cute small flying frog, butterflies and so on.
Hence it’s beyond words to see the ultimate result of cute and funny models. These models can either be projects for kids or given as gifts.
These videos can be shown to all little angels so that they can create their own models that look pretty and they can also help in their creative imagination to make interesting handicrafts.
Types of origami:
- Action origami includes objects that fly.
- Modular origami consists of putting a number of identical pieces together to form a complete model. Normally the individual pieces are simple but the final assembly may be tricky.
- Wet-folding is a technique for producing models with gentle curves to create natural looking animal models.
- Pureland origami uses only simple mountain/valley folds
- Origami tessellations is a collection of figures filling a plane with no gaps or overlaps.
- Kirigami is a Japanese term for paper cutting. Most designers no longer consider models with cuts to be origami, instead, use the term Kirigami to describe them.
Enjoy these easy to make paper folding fun for children!
Thanks for reading. Subscribe to our Youtube channel Hi Hi Kids Tv for more videos!